Teaching Assistant in Early Years
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and energetic Teaching Assistants to work across our Early Years.
Full Time, Mon-Friday,
8.30-3.45 (7 hours) per day (1/2 hour lunch)
The successful candidate will:
- Be a passionate, creative and experienced Early Years Teaching
Assistant with child centred approach
- Be adaptable, enthusiastic and hardworking to work effectively as part of our Early Years team
- Have excellent understanding of child development and how to support children to ensure that they have the best possible start at school
- Work in partnership with parents
- Hold a minimum Level 2 Child Care/TA qualification
We can offer:
- A caring school
- Working with wonderful children and alongside experienced staff
- A well resourced indoor and outdoor learning environment
- Excellent CPD opportunities
Salary Grade 3 (Pt 4-6) £9.81-10.21 Pro rata
Job Application form
Please send completed forms to EY@warstonesprimary.co.uk or drop off at school office. Thank you.
Closing date Wednesday 27th April 2022 at 9.00am.
Interviews week commencing Tuesday 3rd May 2022.
This post is exempted under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such appointment to this post will be conditional upon the receipt of a satisfactory response to a check of police records via Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
This School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.